We are happy to inform you that additional funds are available for STSM and ITC Conference Grant applications for events that will take place until 30 April 2019. In this context we kindly ask you to,
- Apply to carry out (until 30 April 2019) a Short-Term Scientific Mission (STSM) within the Action, while paying particular attention to the COST Excellence and Inclusiveness Policy. This applies in particular to PhD and Post-doc candidates.
- Consider sending an application yourself to undertake STSM (until 30 April 2019) to
- Another participating COST Member, or
- An approved institution in Near Neighbour Country (NNC) or International Partner Country (IPC)
- Consider hosting an STSM from a representative from a participating COST Member and/ or an approved institution in a Near Neighbour Country (NNC). This applies to all PIs.
- Search for International conferences in relevant field and contact us to check the eligibility of your participation.
Please note that the additional budget will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis; timely action is therefore highly recommended. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us anytime for further information. Thank you for your kind cooperation.